Sunday 9:30 - 10:45am Soulful Sunday Dance (next date:s June 17 & 24 July 1 & 8 )
Monday 7:00 - 8:00am Beginner Yoga Marilyn (Free intro classes 7/2 and 7/5, 5 week session starts 7/9)
9:00-10:15am Yoga All Levels Katrina
4:30-5:30pm Buddha Belly Marilyn (Free intro classes 7/2 and 7/4, 5 week session starts 7/9)
6:00 - 7:15pm Intermediate Yoga Tanja
Tuesday 7:00 - 7:50am Happy Yoga Lynn
8:00 - 9:00am STOTT PILATES® Lynn
9:30-10:30am Music Together Nancy
4 15-5:15pm Gentle Yoga Janet
5:30-6:45pm Kripalu Yoga All Levels Chris - Last class for the summer is June 12. Class will return in the fall, watch the website for updates!
Wednesday 9:00-10:15am Yoga All Levels Cassandra
12:00 - 1:00pm Lunchtime Yoga Jill (Starts 7/25)
3:00 - 4:00pm Yoga for Health Tanja
4:30 - 5:30pm Buddha Belly Marilynn (Free intro classes 7/2 and 7/4, 5 week session starts 7/9)
Wednesday - Workshop Night! Check the workshop schedule for what is coming up.
Thursday 7:00 - 8:00am Beginner Yoga Marilyn (Free intro classes 7/2 and 7/5, 5 week session starts 7/9)
9:00- 10:00am Pilates Workout Meredith
10:15-11:15am Pilates for Back Health & Osteoporosis Meredith
11:30- 4:00pm Private Bodyworks sessions Meredith
6:00- 7:15pm Intermediate Yoga Jill
7:00-8:30pm Infinite Dance Alexandra Held Monthly NEXT DATES: June 29th, August 31st
- Arrive a few minutes early. New to class? There is a short registration form to fill out before beginning. Continuing student? Please remember to sign in. Leave your shoes, coats, backpacks, food or water in the coat room. If you are late, enter quietly and give yourself a few moments to connect with your breath before moving into any poses the class may be doing. If you need to leave class early, situate yourself close to the exit so that you leave without disturbing others.
- Help us to help you. Inform your instructor of any discomfort, recent illness, accident or trauma so that we can adapt the practice to your needs.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing that is easy to move in. Dressing in layers gives you the most options for comfort and for regulating the body’s temperature.
- Please do not use scented lotion, hairspray or perfume before coming to class. These can trigger allergic reactions in people who are sensitive to them.
- Remember to turn off your cell phone.
When in doubt, breathe…